Email is still the king of digital communication channels. A recent report indicated that the total number of business and consumer emails sent and received per day will reach 319.6 billion by the end of 2021. However, undeliverable or bounced emails can harm your reputation and cost you money. Email validation is the best way to reduce or eliminate bounced emails.
The major benefits of email validation include:
- Lower Mailing Costs – You get more return for your money when your emails go to valid inboxes. Even if you do emailing in-house, you save time and money. That’s because improved deliverability means less effort and manpower to maintain mailing lists and databases.
- Better Reputation – Most marketing experts agree that bounce rates shouldn’t be more than 3% to 5%. High bounce rates can lead to the blocking of your emails by ISPs. Or, they mean immediate assignment of your emails to spam folders. Email validation protects against bounces by cleaning your mailing list and helping you avoid spam traps. Also, you avoid people who routinely mark your messages as spam, and invalid email addresses.
- Better Leads – Don’t waste time and money emailing bad leads. Invalid emails will never convert. Validating emails ensures that you are contacting interested parties. Higher open rates translate to more sales, higher brand exposure, and your conversion rates will increase.
- More Accurate Statistics – Invalid and bounced emails skew your campaign statistics. They make it difficult to assess the true effectiveness of your efforts. A good email verifier cleans your mailing lists and provides reporting to give you a better overall view of your customer data for making your marketing decisions.
- Ability to Personalize – Successful marketing is all about the customer experience. An email validation service provides data, such as names and addresses, that you need to engage your audience as individuals. The customer’s emotional connection to your company can make the difference between your company’s success and failure. A recent survey found that 71% of respondents were more likely to make a purchase if emails were tailored to their likes and preferences. So, the more data you have, the more personal you can make your emails.
- Proactive Approach – It’s much easier to have a process in place to head off delivery issues before you are blocked from sending email. Email validation and email list cleaning can help prevent deliverability issues before they even begin.
Look to the email validation experts
Despite the obvious benefits, many organizations don’t take advantage of email validation services. Over half the organizations in an Experian study felt they had a high email bounce rate.
You don’t need to worry if you have the services of ZeroBounce. We are the leader when it comes to email validation. The features we provide will give you confidence that the emails you send will reach actual customers and prospects. They won’t wind up up in spam folders or bounced, but hit the inbox, which is any email marketer’s target.
Create an account on zerobounce.net today, and receive 100 free email validation credits every month.