Our email checker turns one! On the 26th of January, 2017, we started our most exciting project so far. We launched ZeroBounce to help you reach your audience and your marketing success. One year later, we’re so happy to be here. Also, we want to pause for a moment, say “Thank you” and take a look back at our most important moments.
Here’s our email checker, one year later
- Hundreds of bloggers around the world reviewed and recommended our email checker in their articles.
- Our Facebook page has grown from zero to a community of over 6,000 friends.
- We partnered with Cloudflare to offer you better security services and to take data protection to an even higher level. Our email checker is one of the most secure on the market.
- Also, our team compiled and released The Complete Guide to Improve Inbox and Deliverability, a free resource created to help marketers everywhere.
- We signed with M24Seven to verify email lists and ensure their customers are sending emails safely and efficiently.
- AccuWebHosting thinks we are “the best overall email verification service provider.”
- BuzzFeed has called us “an excellent email validation tool.”
- Inc.com mentioned our email checker, as well.
- Famous news agency Agence France Presse picked up an article about us.
- So did Yahoo!
- The news about our partnership with M24Seven spread all around the globe, from The United States to Canada, Brazil, Germany, Italy, The Netherlands, India, Japan, Taiwan, and South Africa.
- Knowtechie.com called us “the best in email validation.”
- We won the Affy Award for Outstanding Internet Achievement, at the Affiliate Ball in Las Vegas.
We’d like to thank you all for allowing us to be a part of your success. Looking forward to being your top choice for email verification in the future, as well!