On the 26th of January, 2017, we started our most exciting project so far: ZeroBounce was established with the purpose of helping you reach your audience and your marketing success. One year later, we’re so happy to be here and we want to pause for a moment, say “Thank you” and take a look back at our most important moments.
- Hundreds of bloggers around the world reviewed and recommended us in their articles.
- Our Facebook page has grown from zero to a community of over 6,000 friends.
- We partnered with Cloudflare to offer you upgraded security services and to take data protection to an even higher level.
- Our team compiled and released The Complete Guide to Improve Inbox and Deliverability, a free resource created to help marketers everywhere.
- We signed with M24Seven to verify email lists and ensure their customers are sending emails safely and efficiently.
- AccuWebHosting thinks we are “the best overall email verification service provider.”
- BuzzFeed has called us “an excellent email validation tool.”
- We were mentioned on inc.com.
- Famous news agency Agence France Presse picked up an article about us.
- So did Yahoo!
- The news about our partnership with M24Seven spread all around the globe, from The United States to Canada, Brazil, Germany, Italy, The Netherlands, India, Japan, Taiwan, and South Africa.
- Knowtechie.com called us “the best in email validation.”
- We won the Affy Award for Outstanding Internet Achievement, at the Affiliate Ball in Las Vegas.
We would like to thank you all for allowing us to be a part of your success, and we’re looking forward to being your top choice for email verification in the future, as well!